Get ready for adventure with this action-packed experience full of treasure hunting, animal parks, and tasty delights on this Fundy Shore Tour! The theme of this tour is truly uncovering hidden treasure – with its multiple antique stores, secret cafes in decommissioned church basements, an animal and nature park at a cheese farm, and discovering lighthouses by the sea!
- Check out local art while enjoying locally made sweet and savory delicacies.
- Travel back in time through carefully curated antique collections from more than 30 collectors.
- Learn how a local family handcrafts a variety of specialty cheeses.
- Explore an animal and nature park while getting to feed and interact with its two and four-legged residents.
- Indulge in local culinary favourites and discover lighthouses along the Fundy Shore.
Dates Available: May 21 – Sept 27, 2021
The point of embarkation will be Hampton Inn and Suites in Truro, NS.
Time Investment: This tour is approximately 5.5 hours leaving at 10 am and returning at 3:30 pm
Cost: $85/per based on 4 people / $59/per based on 6 people. Every tour provides transportation and an energetic local guide.
Private and group tours available upon request.
To book your spot, use the form below or call 902-893-8604
Want to book a specific-sized tour group (other than 4 or 6 people)? Contact us or call 902-893-8604
Cancelation: Tours must be paid in full upon booking. You must cancel before the 72 hour mark to receive a full refund. This tour will proceed rain or shine.
Good to know: We provide a cooler in the vehicle to keep your purchases cold for the duration of the tour.