Explore some of the greatest hidden treasures of Nova Scotia with our Hidden Waterfalls of Wentworth Valley tour. This relaxed hiking tour showcases four waterfalls in northern Nova Scotia for the ultimate day trip in Canada’s ocean playground. Capture picturesque photos, while enjoying easy trails through the wilderness led by our knowledgeable tour guide. Wade through the history of the area, and learn how waterfalls form, from our guide who has an extensive science and geology background.
- Enjoy a guided hike through the trails of Wentworth Valley
- Have your pictures taken so no need for arm out selfies
- Enjoy the provided packed lunch (full sandwich, chips, donut and apple) while taking in the breathtaking sights.
- Take pictures of a beautiful bridal veil , splash in the base pool and check out the tunnel at the top of the falls.
- Three of the waterfalls are under 1 kilometer to reach with one being 4.5. Making it a great hike for enthusiasts and beginners alike.
- Finish the excursion by enjoying a tasty ice cream
- For every tour booked we make a donation to Nova Scotia Nature Trust
Experience “the road less travelled” and take in the magic, surrounded by the peace and tranquility of nature, that relatively few have seen. It doesn’t need to take several hours of hiking to enjoy spectacular waterfalls!
Dates available: Sept 1 – Nov 25, 2022
The point of embarkation will be the Fundy Discovery Site in Truro, NS.
Time Investment: This tour is approximately 5 hours (departing at 10 am and returning at 3 pm). The Wentworth Valley is approximately 30 minutes from the starting point.
Cost: $75 per person plus tax.
Every tour provides transportation and an energetic local guide.
To book your spot, use the form below or call 902-893-8604
Tours must be booked 48 business hours in advance. Private and group tours available upon request. Want to book a specific-sized tour group? Contact us or call 902-893-8604.