Everyone’s a seaworthy sailor on this exclusive private boat tour of the beautiful Brule coastline along the rural north shore of Nova Scotia. Discover the history of abandoned islands, enjoy your own private gourmet BBQ lunch on board from Jamieson’s General Store, and swim in the warm waters of a secluded bay of the Northhumberland Strait. This is the only boat tour servicing the north shore of Nova Scotia!
- Board an authentic lobster boat transformed for a relaxing ocean cruise adventure.
- Savor locally-brewed award-winning organic craft beers.
- Choose from a ¼ pound locally raised handmade beef burger (vegetarian option available on request) or sausage on freshly baked buns accompanied with fresh garden salad and house balsamic / maple vinaigrette.
- Learn about the little-known nautical history of the area.
- Swim, paddle, or float in your own private corner of the ocean.
- Discover historic Amet island, the former site of an 1866 lighthouse and dwelling, this secluded part of maritime history is little known by even the locals. It’s now home to varieties of seabirds and curious seals.
You’ll also enjoy the warm Northhumberland waters as you swim in your own private ocean oasis before dining on your choice of a locally prepared burger (meat or veggie option) or sausage, with an on-board BBQ and local refreshments!
Dates Available: July 1 – Sept 27, 2021
The point of embarkation will be Hampton Inn and Suites in Truro, NS.
Time Investment: This tour is approximately 5.5 hours. Tour times are dictated by the tide times.
- $110 per adult / $80 per child (under 18) – Based on 6 people. Every tour provides transportation and an energetic local guide.
- $95 per adult / $65 per child (under 18) – Based on 10 people. Transportation not included, guide will meet you at the marina. For our 10-person option, the boat tour is 3 hours in length, and you must be at the marina 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Private and group tours available upon request.
To book your spot, use the form below or call 902-893-8604
Want to book a specific-sized tour group (other than 4 or 6 people)? Contact us or call 902-893-8604
Cancelation: Tours must be paid in full upon booking. You must cancel before the 72-hour mark to receive a full refund. Tour-goers will be notified 48 hours notice if the tour is canceled due to inclement weather. If tour is cancelled by Secret Nova Scotia, a full refund will be provided.
Good to know: There is a bathroom onboard and a separate room for changing